Sad Quotes: There are times when life can be exceptionally challenging. Because there are so many things that could go wrong and because there is so much going on, it is impossible to feel content in this world. We all have those times when we just can’t seem to pull ourselves out of a funk, can we? It’s perfectly normal to feel happy at times, but it’s also normal to feel sad at times too! When things in life become too much for us to handle, we frequently have the urge to wallow in our misery, have a little pity party for ourselves, and allow our feelings to take control of us.
In today’s uncertain world, there are a million and one things that can knock us sideways in today’s uncertain world, including not being able to spend as much time with loved ones as we would like due to the ongoing pandemic, nursing a broken heart, the stress of being pulled in too many directions, and even grief, guilt, or anxiety over significant changes. Quotes about sadness are appropriate in these trying times. There are many people in this world who have triumphed over adversity to become successful in their lives.
What are some things you can do to help you get through these difficult times, and how can you prevent negative thoughts from completely taking over your mind? The first thing you should do is focus on taking care of yourself. You should make an effort to participate in activities that will divert your attention away from the current situation. You could try playing a video game, reading a book, or writing about the things that are bothering you. These things will assist in diverting your attention and taking your focus away from the negative thoughts for a short period of time. Additionally, it is essential to be aware of the world around you. Because putting yourself in harm’s way could make the situation even worse, you need to make sure that you are safe at all times and don’t put yourself in any risky situations.
When you’re feeling down in the dumps, it’s important to keep in mind that sadness is just one of the many feelings that we go through as we negotiate the highs and lows of life. Your feelings will shift over time, and when they do, you’ll be so happy that you’ll be jumping for joy… However, it is acceptable to accept that things aren’t going well, to let out some healthy, cathartic tears, to take a break to process what you’re going through, and to plan out your next move.
We have compiled a list of some of the best sad quotes and sayings about feeling sad in the hopes that reading them will help you get through a difficult day and encourage you to look forward to a better day the following day. There are quotes to read about sadness, quotes about sadness, and quotes about sadness, as well as quotes to feel when you are feeling sad. Here are some quotes.
1. “It doesn’t hurt to feel sad from time to time.” — Willie Nelson
2. The pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by growing stronger. – Ritu Ghatourey
3. Pain is temporary but the person who hurt you is permanently never going to change, move on.
4. If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain, and respect your pain—in time you will move through your pain. – Bryant McGill
5. “Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative you can get beyond your pain or negativity.” — Yoko Ono
6. “Sadness is the ambrosia of all art.” ― Frances Fong
7. “A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.” — Unknown
8. “As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.” ― Tabitha Suzuma, Forbidden
9. I hate pain, despite my ability to tolerate it beyond all known parameters, which is not necessarily a good thing. – Hunter S.
10. Don’t ignore the lessons of pain nor walk the same path again, or it may happen again. Strive to preserve your new-found peace. – Terry Mark
11. I’m full of pain but I wake up every morning and I’m smiling.
12. The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.
13. “Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t cry over you.” ― Lauren Conrad
14. “Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul.” ― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
15. One way to start coming back from sadness is by doing something you enjoy. This can help lift your mood and make you feel better overall.
16. We all create fictions to hide our pain. – The Lazarus
17. “To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.” — Dorothy Thompson
18. “Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.” ― Clive Barker, Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War
19. Additionally, reaching out to loved ones for support can also be helpful. Talking about how you’re feeling can help release any negative feelings and make them easier to deal with.
20. “People cry, not because they are weak. It is because they’ve been strong for too long.” ― Johnny Depp
21. Failure gave me strength. The pain was my motivation. – Michael Jordan
22. I can’t wait for that day when I can finally be at peace and not feel so much pain in me.
23. When someone is feeling sad, it can be hard to know how to come back from that.
24. Some things that might contribute to sadness are feeling lonely, overwhelmed, helpless, or hopeless. If you can identify what is making you feel sad, you can start working on fixing it.
25. “In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality.” ― William S. Burroughs, Queer
26. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” — Rumi
27. Lastly, don’t forget to be kind to yourself. Here, are some quotes to help you through the tough times.
28. It’s important to first understand what might be causing the sadness and then try to take small steps towards feeling better.
29. We must hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, and lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life, are best learned through the pain!
30. People who laugh more are able to tolerate pain better, both physical and emotional. – Unknown
31. “Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever.” — Mattie Stepanek
Sad Relationship Quotes
33. Sad relationship quotes allow us to vent our frustration and share our feelings with the world. These quotes help us feel less alone and more understood, especially if we have been hurt by a past or current partner.
34. There are two medicines for all ills: time and silence.
35. Everyone dies. It’s just a matter of time. – Priyanshu Singh
36. “With some pain is fraught; Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought.” — Percy Bysshe Shelley, “To a Skylark”
37. I only exist when people need something.
38. Life is too short to be sad.
39. Why am I stressing over someone who doesn’t even ask if I’m ok?
40. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” ― Jonathan Safran Foer
41. Don’t make someone feel special if you have no intention of staying.
42. Never put your happiness in someone else hands.
43. I’m not tired I just don’t wanna be awake.
44. “Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever” — Unknown
45. A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried. – Unknown
46. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” — Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
47. Don’t say no directly to anyone, All are not the same.
48. “Your greatest highs come from overcoming your greatest lows.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
49. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. – Stephen Chbosky
50. The sadness will last forever.
51. “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” — Charlie Chaplin
52. I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore.
53. “The sky cries for those filled with sadness.” ― Sonya Watson, The Tide Breaker
54. They can also serve as a reminder that not all relationships are healthy or positive, but that it is okay to be unhappy in a relationship and sometimes we need to walk away.
55. Time is slow when you wait, time is fast when you are late, time is deadly when u are sad.
56. True hearts are too rare.
57. My silence is just another word for my pain.
58. “I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.” ― S. Lewis
59. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.
60. I feel like I live every day to impress someone.
61. The more you love, the more you cry. – Priyanshu Singh
62. It’s hard to answer the question of what is wrong when nothing right.
63. I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.
64. I don’t think people our age are mature. I think most are just childish.
65. You are never ready to say goodbye.
66. First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great.
67. She hates me because I know her truth.
68. Finding myself is better than finding others.
69. I feel like I’m slowly dying inside.
70. People love playing with feelings.
71. People who judge others will never get happiness.
72. I wish I could puke out all the pain.
73. What we think we become.
74. My soul feels black.
75. “First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great.” — Alyssa Milano
76. To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.
77. People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
78. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
Sad Quotes on Love
80. You treated me like a Chapter but for me, you were my Book. – Unknown
81. Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others. – Stephen R. Covey
82. When you have lost someone who was so important to your life because of a failed love, it is difficult to give up on the idea that things will work out again.
83. “The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” — Carl Jung
84. You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely. – Unknown
85. The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end. – Benjamin Disraeli
86. There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. – Ashleigh Brilliant
87. “What brings us to tears, will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted.” — Bob Goff
88. It’s not the length of time we were in a relationship that matters. What does matter is that we took the time and made an effort to make it work. – Unknown
89. Just because someone desires you, doesn’t mean they value you. – Unknown
90. “We never taste happiness in perfection, our most fortunate successes are mixed with sadness.” — Pierre Corneille
91. Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option. – Maya Angelou
92. If you ever get rejected by anyone, don’t worry the problem is not in you but in that person.
93. “When you’re happy, you enjoy the music but when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.” — Frank Ocean
94. Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking. – Unknown
95. The longer you dance with the devil, the longer you stay in hell. – Unknown
96. It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. – Miguel de Unamuno
97. The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you. – Unknown
98. “There is no despair so absolute as that which comes with the first moments of our first great sorrow, when we have not yet known what it is to have suffered and be healed, to have despaired and have recovered hope.” — George Eliot, Middlemarch
99. She is with me because she needs my money, not my love. – Priyanshu Singh
100. Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. – Unknown
101. “Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear.” ― Joshua Wisenbaker
102. “When you feel sad, it’s okay. It’s not the end of the world.” — Mac Miller
103. “It is sadder to find the past again and find it inadequate to the present than it is to have it elude you and remain forever a harmonious conception of memory.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
104. Make her smile even if you are the reason for her sadness. – Unknown
105. “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
106. It’s terrible to lose someone we love, but it’s even worse to lose ourselves while loving them. – Unknown
107. It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces. – Ella Harper
108. Time has a way of healing old wounds. – Unknown
109. Love is one of the most powerful forces in the world. It can create happiness and bring people together, but it can also leave people lonely, heartbroken, and forgotten.
110. “Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.” — David Levithan, Love is the Higher Law
111. Nobody understands another’s sorrow, and nobody another’s joy. – Franz Schubert
112. “Sadness usually results from one of the following causes either when a man does not succeed or is ashamed of his success.” — Seneca
113. “Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!” — Dita Von Teese
114. We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. – Anonymous
115. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. – Samuel Butler
116. You are not alone. Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about. – Priyanshu Singh
Sad Life Quotes
118. I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.
119. Use the pain in you passed as a fuel. The fuel that will drive you to a better future. – Paperback
120. Connections can be made in our professional and personal lives.
121. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.” — Jim Rohn
122. These connections can last forever and provide us with people who care about us no matter what happens in life.
123. Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. – Margaret Mitchell
124. If you are a good heart person, you are going through more shit than any other.
125. A heart breaks once, but love goes on forever. – Priyanshu Singh
126. Never let to know the reason for your sadness to others, they won’t get it.
127. Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. – Khalil Gibran
128. In a world that is more connected than ever before, it is more important for us to keep up with the ability to connect with others.
129. “Boredom, anger, sadness, or fear are not ‘yours,’ not personal. They are conditions of the human mind. They come and go. Nothing that comes and goes is you.” — Eckhart Tolle
130. There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. – Unknown
131. It can be difficult to find the good in what seems to be bad, but it is possible. The following sad quotes provide a sense of hope for those who may be struggling with depression.
132. “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” — Leonardo da Vinci
133. Friends make themselves known in our lives through the connections we make on social media, sports teams, and even at work.
134. Connecting with others is an important skill that we will need in order to grow as individuals themselves and as members of society.
135. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. – Leo Buscaglia
136. The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss. – Thomas Carlyle
137. Being happy is a very personal thing and it really has nothing to do with anyone else.
138. “Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep.” — Taraji P. Henson
139. Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. – Rumi
140. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? – Bob Marley
141. I don’t want to get attached to anyone anymore, it only destroys me in the end.
142. It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
143. “There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have a feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well. So, I take the memories as they come, accepting them all, letting them guide me whenever I can.” ― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
144. “Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.” ― Christopher Morley
145. “Sadness is also a kind of defense.” — Ivo Andrich
146. Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake. – Unknown
147. “Tears are words that need to be written.” ― Paulo Coelho
148. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that’s the saddest part.
149. Sometimes, things in a person’s life become so overwhelming that they consider taking their own life.
150. You will never find the right person if you never let go of the wrong one. – Elizabeth Hollomon
151. Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. – David Levithan
152. Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.
153. We suffer more in imagination than in reality.
154. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. – Jonathan Safran Foer
155. A person’s life is full of ups and downs. There are days when you’re flying high and there are times where you can feel so low.
Deep Sadness Quotes
157. When you feel the pain, just remember it’s the signal that your sins are getting less.
158. Never make your mother cry, she did everything for you before your birth.
159. You can’t hide your feeling as it can clearly be seen by your eyes.
160. After every dark night, there is a brighter day waiting for you.
161. I wish I could ignore you as you did.
162. Wipeout your own tears, because if people come to you they will come for a deal.
163. If you are sad, think about the poorest person.
164. The feeling of separation is the worst pain I can feel it.
165. “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” — Henry Rollins
166. Finding true love is not difficult but to maintain it is very difficult.
167. I was not myself but yet nobody ever noticed.
168. Deep sadness is not a state that you live in. It’s an emotion that can come and go, but that leaves a mark on your life.
169. Don’t be in confusion, this may lead to separation.
170. They just ask you how are you? You told them you are fine but you are not really fine.
171. It’s very difficult to forget someone who had given you so many memories.
172. People with golden hearts are not easy to get, they are real gems of life.
173. Just do it everything for him, don’t expect anything in return.
174. “Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.” — Tupac Shakur
175. Never let to know the reason of your sadness to others, they won’t get it.
176. The relationship is not just meant for making love but to be with each other for lifelong.
177. Tears are words that can’t be explained.
178. Finishing everything is not the solution, your life is not just yours.
179. “Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.” ― Christina Rossetti, Pre-Raphaelite Poetry: An Anthology
180. “So much sadness exists in the world that we are all under obligation to contribute as much joy as lies within our powers.” — Rev. Dr. John Sutherland Bonnell
181. Whether it’s the death of a loved one, the end of a relationship, or any other painful event, deep sadness can be overwhelming at times.
182. “Never be afraid of tears. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing truth. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing the beauty of life.” — Osho
183. I did love you even when you left me alone.
184. It seems to me that when I will not be there people will miss me.
185. “One thing you can’t hide is when you’re crippled inside.” — John Lennon, “Crippled Inside”
186. Love is not just physical, but it is about emotional, mental, feeling, caring.
187. Don’t test your love, you just need to experience.
188. “Sometimes you’ve got to be able to listen to yourself and be okay with no one else understanding.” — Unknown
189. If a girl talks to you cares for you that means she needs you all the time.
190. Love to your loved ones as you did never before.
191. Never compare yourself with others because they don’t know your bad time and you don’t know about theirs.
192. “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.” — Mahatma Gandhi
193. In love, you will have fights but the fight should not go long but the love should go long forever.
194. But with time and care from friends and family, you can move past the pain. This article will share some quotes for those suffering from deep sadness to help ease their pain.
195. When you don’t need it, everyone will come but when you need no one comes.
196. One better relation creates many relationships.
197. If you get a reason to be happy, take it. Life is small.
198. People will see your success but they won’t see your struggle.
Feeling Sad Quotes
200. “One must not let oneself be overwhelmed by sadness.” ― Jacqueline Kennedy-Onassis
201. Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought. – Percy Bysshe
202. Crying is cleansing. There’s a reason for tears, happiness or sadness. – Dionne Warwick
203. How do i say i miss you in a way that will make your heart ache as mine does? – Unknown
204. Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. – Henry Wadsworth
205. “The good life is not one immune to sadness but one in which suffering contributes to our development.” — Alain de Botton
206. We never taste a perfect joy; our happiest successes are mixed with sadness. – Pierre Corneille
207. Red is the ultimate cure for sadness. – Bill Blass
208. Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. – William Cowper
209. It is okay to feel sad sometimes, but when feeling sad becomes a continuous state of being it can cause distress.
210. “He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness.” — Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo
211. One must not let oneself be overwhelmed by sadness. – Jackie Kennedy
212. The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. – Carl Jung
213. They say it’s better to bury your sadness in a graveyard or garden that waits for the spring to wake from its sleep and burst into green. – Conor Oberst
214. “We’re taught to be ashamed of confusion, anger, fear, and sadness, and to me, they’re of equal value to happiness, excitement, and inspiration.” — Alanis Morrisette
215. A person will usually experience sadness from a recent change, loss, or disappointment in their life.
216. Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever. – Mattie Stepanek
217. Dying is only one thing to be sad over… Living unhappily is something else. – Morrie Schwartz
218. A teardrop on earth summons the King of heaven. – Charles R. Swindoll
219. Participate joyfully in the sorrows of the world. We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy. – Joseph Campbell
220. “Life is too ironic to fully understand. It takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.” ― Abhysheq Shukla, KARMA
221. If these feelings last for more than a couple of days it is important to seek help from a mental health professional in order to get the support and guidance needed.
222. Those who don’t know how to weep with their whole heart, don’t know how to laugh either. – Golda Meir
223. In this world, full often, our joys are only the tender shadows which our sorrows cast. – Henry Ward Beecher
224. I do believe that if you haven’t learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness. – Nana Mouskouri
225. I hate that I’m still hoping. – Unknown
226. The mind is a powerful thing. It can take you to your past or it can take you to your future. – Priyanshu Singh
227. Delicious tears! The heart’s own dew. – Letitia Elizabeth Landon
228. Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise. – H. G. Wells
229. “The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.” — Bob Marley
230. “Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it’s no worse than it is.” ― Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
231. Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity. – Yoko Ono
Sad Loneliness Quotes
233. “Trying to avoid sadness is trying to avoid life.” — Maxime Lagacé
234. Everyone copes with feelings of loneliness differently, but these quotes may help you or someone you love deal with their own loneliness.
235. “There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.” ― Alfred de Musset
236. This is the hardest part of leaving. You cannot see the future, and you do not know if you will find what you are looking for.
237. It is a paradox that some of the loneliest people are those who long to be alone.
238. “People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.” — Unknown
239. It’s not goodbye, it’s I’ll see you later.
240. Sadness is like surviving a war, but there’s no peace at the end.
241. It’s so hard to say goodbye, but I’ll always cherish the time we had.
242. To lose someone you love is to lose yourself.
243. I never knew what sadness was until I lost you.
244. “There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist, except an old optimist.” ― Mark Twain
245. There are many people who offer advice on how to overcome loneliness, but there is no one universal cure.
246. “Sad hurts but it’s a healthy feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel.” — J.K. Rowling
247. “Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
248. You should always leave loved ones with loving words.
249. Sadness is not the opposite of happiness, it’s a part of it.
250. I know what it’s like to feel sadness, it’s like a dark cloud above your head.
251. “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” — Maya Watson
252. Loneliness is truly one of the most painful emotions that exist. One of the most difficult things to do is to deal with the pain of loneliness.
253. You’re the one who is leaving, and you’re telling me to be strong?
254. I try to think about all the happy moments we shared, but all I can remember are the sad ones.
255. Separation from those we love is never easy, but it must be faced with courage.
256. My mind became a prison of my own thoughts, drowning in the echoes of my own loneliness.
257. Loneliness is a feeling that you feel because you think that no one likes you. You need to know that people will like you if you just give them a chance.
258. “When you’ve suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.” ― Yann Martel, Life of Pi
Sad Goodbye Quotes
260. Loving someone is worth the risk of being hurt. Right?
261. I reached out to grasp the hand of my savior, only to find myself grasping at air.
262. “It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.” — Miguel de Unamuno
263. Many people have said their farewells in an interesting way, using quotes that are thoughtful and full of meaning. Here are some quotes for when you need help saying goodbye to someone important in your life.
264. “We must understand that sadness is an ocean, and sometimes we drown, while other days we are forced to swim.” ― R.M. Drake
265. I am so sad that I love you.
266. There’s a big difference between a sad goodbye and a goodbye with the hope of a new beginning.
267. I wanted to feel someone’s arm around me, but I was all alone.
268. If we’re not always bouncing back, then it’s time to stop giving up.
269. You can’t heal the pain of losing someone you love.
270. “There are two types of people in the world: Those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone.” ― Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
271. I never want us to be apart again. I never want to lose you again.
272. “Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.” ― Steven Tyler
273. I’m lonely because I want someone to love me and I want someone to love in return.
274. “Maybe we all have darkness inside of us and some of us are better at dealing with it than others.” — Jasmine Warga, My Heart and Other Black Holes
275. I’m too scared to love because I don’t want to get hurt.
276. When a loved one leaves, it is often difficult to let go. But we must not forget the promise we make to ourselves and to them.
277. I’m sad because everyone’s sad.
278. “Do not feel sad for your tears as rocks never regret the waterfalls.” ― Munia Khan
279. Emotional goodbyes are not easy to handle. They can be filled with heavy tears, laughter, and longing memories.
280. The sadness doesn’t matter. What matters is that we can make it through the pain together.
281. I’m sad because I don’t have anyone to share my life with.
282. A heart that breaks, Is always trying to mend.
283. “Melancholy is the happiness of being sad.” ― Victor Hugo
284. I feel so alone. It’s like the rest of the world is moving past me and I’m stuck in one place.
285. I feel so lonely and so melancholy. I feel like I’m in the wrong place.
286. “I do believe that if you haven’t learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness.” — Nana Mouskouri
287. I will love you until my heart stops beating.
288. I think the saddest love is unrequited love. That’s the love that hurts the most.
289. I wish you good luck, but I have to say goodbye.
290. We rise and we fall in love, but we can’t choose which one at which time.
291. The best way to get through a goodbye is by remembering the wonderful times you had together.
292. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” ― Jean de La Fontaine
293. “Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.” ― Kahlil Gibran, Sand and Foam
- 135 Woodrow Wilson Quotes on Perseverance and Achieving Success
- 275 Inspirational Senior Quotes Ideas and Examples that You Can Use for Your Journey to Graduation
- 112 John Adams Quotes on Establishing a Great Nation Powerful Messages and Sayings
- 102 Andrew Jackson Quotes on Powerful Messages and Sayings
- 105 Alexander Hamilton Quotes That Will Inspire You
- 115 Bill Clinton Quotes on Knowledge, Philosophy, and Wisdom
- 114 Calvin Coolidge Quotes on the Bitter Truths Grow and Evolve
- 125 Harry Truman Quotes to Inspire You to Grow and Evolve
- 115 George Washington Quotes on Life Perspective and Knowledge
- 125 James Madison Quotes on Liberty and Rights
- 125 Michelle Obama Quotes That Will Inspire You To Live By
- 285 Sad Quotes To Help You for When You’re Feeling Down
- 200 Condolence Messages – Best RIP Messages to Express Your Love
- 80 Country Quotes on Life, Love, Filled With Music
- 175 Dog Quotes On Dogs Love
- 80 Powerful Quotes on Fake Friends and Fake People
- 160 Girlfriend Quotes to Make Her Feel Extra Love
- 102 Best Husband Quotes – Love Messages for Your Husband
- 68 Peter Pan Quotes
- 180 Sympathy Quotes for Loss – What to Write in a Sympathy Card
Positive Quotes4 years ago
25 Stay Positive Quotes Moving Forward To Inspire
Good Morning3 years ago
60 Really Cute Good Morning Quotes for Her & Morning Love Messages
Life3 years ago
56 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes With Beautiful Images
Inspirational Quotes3 years ago
147 Uplifting Short Inspirational Quotes & Positive Words With Images To Inspiring
Birthday Wishes4 years ago
144 Happy Birthday Wishes And Happy Birthday Funny Sayings
Positive Quotes3 years ago
38 Short Positive Quotes – Motivational Quotes of the Day
Funny3 years ago
76 Funny Quotes To Make You Laugh, Short Funny Sayings And Quotations
Inspirational Quotes3 years ago
56 Short Inspirational Quotes And Short Inspirational Sayings