Learn about the effectiveness of prayer, and read prayers to help you in times of great distress. If you need prayers for strength during difficult times, take a look at the prayers in this post, and gain encouragement today! Prayer for Strength When Feeling Abandoned God, my Fortress, what a joy it is to have a friend in Jesus. Even when I am overcome by feelings of abandonment, You are there with me. I know that I am never truly alone. Fill me with Your love and direct me in the way I am to love others. Powerful prayers for healing and strength. Find solace, renewal, and inner resilience on your transformative journey to wholeness.
1. Merciful Lord, it is you who can cure our hearts of negative thoughts and heal our souls with purity. I sincerely pray to you to grant me strength and healing!
2. May God Almighty soothe the pains of your soul and comfort your disturbed spirit. Rest your head in submission and God will take care of the rest!
3. Almighty is the source of everything good and beneficial on this earth. May you regain your passion for goodness and obtain renewed strength through His mercy!
4. When our souls are wounded and spirits down, earnestly praying to God feels like the only gateway from worldly pains! Remember, God is here for us till the end of time. So when you are hurting and weeping, put your faith in God’s miracles and seek his blessings. Whether it is for you or someone else, use the prayer messages below to ask for strength and healing from God Almighty.
5. Through heaven and earth, God is the only glorious one. May He fill your heart with courage and honest determination towards goodness!
6. God, when I feel my bones go weak, I realize how fickle humans are! Aid me with strength and comfort and allow me to fulfill my duties till the end!
7. Dear God, you are the one who makes miracles happen and blooms hope in our tired souls! I earnestly ask for you to guide me towards strength, energy, and positive forces!
8. God is the only being who is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. May He grant you the strength, wisdom, and guidance your heart seeks!
9. By God’s pleasant grace, I pray that you find healing, tranquility, and strength in your soul in times of despair and trials.
10. God is the omniscient creator of this world and all of its life forces. Our knowledge is limited while God’s wisdom is comprehensive and infinite. Our senses or rationale are not enough to follow the righteous path or fulfill our responsibilities. So, it is God who has the power to guide us towards goodness and lead us to glorious destinies. It is always wise to ask for guidance from our dear Lord whenever life takes a rough route!
11. May each morning of your life start with rekindled hope and spiritual strength in your heart sent straight from God Almighty!
12. I sincerely pray to the Almighty for His calming blessing, meaningful guidance, and abundant love. May He hold your hand through the trying times and lead you to your destined happiness!
13. Dear Almighty, set my heart ablaze with glorious strength and purposeful courage, so I can battle the obstacles to come by your grace!
14. Righteous God, I need your strength today and every day. Of myself, I can do nothing, but I can do all things only through Jesus Christ, Who will strengthen me. I do need this strength almost every day, especially the older I get. You can uphold me by your righteous right hand, and only by your Spirit can I endure. When my strength fails, yours takes over, and I thank you for having access to you through Jesus Christ, in whose precious name I pray. Amen.
15. Dear God I come to you for wisdom—wisdom to know what I should do, wisdom to choose the course that means growth and understanding. Thank you, God, for wisdom.
16. Lord, I am feeling frustrated and unsure of Your plan. Please give me the strength and the grace to be patient and to trust in Your perfect timing. Help me to focus on the good things in my life and to find hope in Your promises.
17. Dear God, please give me the strength to be patient and trust in Your timing. Help me to remember that Your plan is perfect, even when things seem uncertain or difficult.
18. I am struggling with everything right now, and I pray that you give me the hope to go on. Please give me hope and purpose so I have a goal to achieve.
19. Heavenly Father, please grant me the strength and the courage to be patient and to trust in Your will for my life. Help me to find peace and contentment in every moment, and to wait on You with hope and faith. Amen.
20. Lord, I am feeling weak and in need of Your healing touch. Please grant me the strength to trust in Your plan and the hope to hold on to Your promises. Please bring physical, emotional, and spiritual healing to my life. Amen.
21. Prayer for strength for my sister and her family. She is having lung surgery and may have cancer. Her sons are battling mental illness and stress and her husband is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Please God give them strength and healing during this difficult time. She also suffered from depression and anxiety and has nodular melanoma in the past. She has strong faith but is struggling to hold on through all this.
22. Dear Lord, I need Your strength and Your healing touch. Please bring restoration to my body and vitality to my soul. Help me to trust in Your goodness and Your plan for my health. Give me the courage and the determination to take care of myself, both physically and emotionally. Lord, I know that with You by my side, I can overcome any challenge. Please give me the strength and the resilience I need to keep going. Amen.
23. Dear God, please give me the strength and the wisdom to be patient in this season of waiting. Help me to trust in Your timing and Your plan, and to find joy and purpose in each day.
24. Lord, thank you for your promises to never leave or forsake me. Please be with me this day, help me to overcome obstacles, and never hesitate to remember that you are with me. Amen.
25. I know you have a purpose for me.
26. Dear God I come to you for serenity—serenity of heart and spirit. Bless me with your untroubled Spirit of peace. I feel your calming touch upon my heart. I feel your love enfolding me. Thank You, God, for serenity.
27. Please be with me and help me.
Prayer Quotes for Strength
30. “As you read or listen to God’s Word and spend time talking to Him in prayer, your spirit will eventually become stronger than your flesh.” Joyce Meyer
31. “Dear heavenly Father, I praise You for who You are, the Eternal God. Forgive me for the times I’ve placed my hope in anything other than You. There is no substitute. I pray You to realign my heart to Yours and grant me strength for this day in You and You alone. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.” – Corrie Gerbatz
32. “Prayer begins where human capacity ends.” Marian Anderson
33. “God, you are my help and comfort; you shelter and surround me in love so tender that I may know your presence with me, now and always. Amen.” – Episcopal Prayer
34. “To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing.” Martin Luther
35. “In prayer, you gain your strength—the power to gird yourself with armor that extinguishes every weapon your enemy wields.” Priscilla Shirer
36. Prayer is God’s backstage pass into a personal audience with Him. Tony Evans
37. “Prayer is where the action is.” John Wesley
38. “Prayer is simply a two-way conversation between you and God.” Billy Graham
39. “Gracious God, the only source of life and health: Help, comfort, and relieve me, and give your power of healing to those who minister to my needs; that my weakness may be turned to strength and confidence in your loving care; for the sake of Jesus Christ. Amen.” – Episcopal Prayer
40. “O Lord, support us all the day long until the shadows lengthen, and the evening comes, and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over, and our work is done. Then in your mercy, grant us a safe lodging and a holy rest, and peace at the last. Through Jesus Christ Our Lord, Amen.” – Cardinal John Henry Newman
41. “Prayer doesn’t just change things – it changes us. If we are diligent in seeking God, slowly and surely we become better people.” Joyce Meyer
Prayer for Strength in the Bible
44. “My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.” – Psalm 119:28
45. “But you, LORD, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.” – Psalm 22:19
46. “He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.” – Isaiah 40:29
47. “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him— my father’s God and I will exalt him.” – Exodus 15:2
48. On the day I called, you answered me; you made me bold with strength in my soul. Psalm 138:3
49. In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
50. Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me.” Psalm 50:15
51. “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” – Isaiah 40:29
52. “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10
53. Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. James 5:13
54. “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?” – Psalm 27:1
55. The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; and His song will be with me in the night, a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8
56. From my distress I called upon the Lord; The Lord answered me and set me in a spacious place. Psalm 118:5
57. “Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” – Isaiah 40:31
58. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
59. “those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” ~ Isaiah 40:31
60. “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9
A Prayer for Strength Against Spiritual Warfare
Heavenly Father, each day is a struggle against sin and temptation. Give us the strength to overcome cruelty with grace, and hatred with love. God, remind us that our actions matter. We do not fight a physical battle but a spiritual one, and with each act of compassion, we build your kingdom. Help us to be kingdom-builders today. Amen.
~ Pastor Jack Graham
A Prayer for God’s Strength When You Feel Under Attack
Dear God, We thank you for the Power of your Word and your Presence over our lives. We thank You that no weapon formed against us will prosper, for greater are You who is in us, than he who is in the world. We pray that you will cast down every threat and accusation, every abusive word and cruel attack hurled our way. We praise you that nothing is impossible with you, that You are loving and gracious, full of mercy and might. We trust in you alone, to rise strong on our behalf. Thank you that you are our Defender and Strong Tower, our Refuge, and our Strength. Thank you that you fight for us today, and in our weakness, you make us strong. In the powerful name of Jesus, Amen.
~ Debbie McDaniel
A Prayer for Strength and Power in Prayer
Lord, I pray that I might realize my authority in prayer. Teach me to pray with Your strength and power. I want to work together with You in prayer to determine my future and the future of my nation. I want to pray with authority for my city. I desire to pray powerful breakthrough prayers that move Your hand to action. Teach me to daily come to You and pray faith-filled prayers for my needs and the needs of those around me. I can’t reach my workplace or neighborhood without Your power. I thank You that You remember all of my prayers and that they influence Your heart. Give me a revelation of my spiritual authority (Ephesians 1-18-23).
I thank You that there is hope for the future because You are seated at God’s right hand and we are seated with You in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6). You defeated Satan at the cross and we fight a defeated foe (Colossians 2:15). Help us to enforce Your authority and Your will on earth through prayer (James 4:7). Thank you that we have breakthrough authority to change nations. Teach us to take hold of prayer and pray down blessings on our world. Thank You for the power of prayer that is available to us. In Jesus’ name, amen.
~ Debbie Przybylski
Prayers for strength | hope for yourself and your friends. This day, this hour Moment by moment I choose to lean on You, For when I am at my weakest Your strength is strongest. I pour out my grief to You And praise You that on one glorious day When all suffering is extinguished and love has conquered, We shall walk together again.
- 70 Best Happy Anniversary to Sister and Brother in Law – Love Wordings
- 60 Invitation Message for Birthday Party
- 120 Positive Friday Blessings With images
- The Christmas Phone Call – Jokes Of The Day
- 70 I Am Proud Of My Wife Quotes
- 35 Apology Message To Boss – Sorry Messages
- 85 I Don’t Care Quotes and Sayings
- Power of Inner Peace – How to Control Your Emotions | Gautam Buddha Motivational Story
- 75 Inspirational Silence Quotes about Life and Love
- 65 Prayer for Strength and Courage in Difficult Times
- 58 I Really Appreciate You Messages For Him
- 50 Thanks For Playing With My Feelings Quotes and Sayings
- 35 Inspiring Preschool Graduation Quotes
- 80 Deep Soul Quotes to Love and Live By
- 90 Happy Fathers Day Captions- Funny and Cute Father’s Day
- 77 I Miss You My Sister Messages and Quotes
- 95 Fake Love Quotes and Sayings
- 92 Lost Love Quotes and Sayings
- 42 Hidden Love Quotes With Images
- 70 Barbie Quotes for Every Occasion – Dream Big with Barbie
Good Morning7 months ago
60 Really Cute Good Morning Quotes for Her & Morning Love Messages
Positive Quotes11 months ago
45 Stay Positive Quotes Moving Forward To Inspire
Good Morning3 months ago
56 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes With Beautiful Images
Inspirational Quotes4 years ago
147 Uplifting Short Inspirational Quotes & Positive Words With Images To Inspiring
Inspirational Messages5 months ago
50 Short Positive Quotes – Motivational Quotes of the Day
Birthday Wishes1 year ago
144 Happy Birthday Wishes And Happy Birthday Funny Sayings
Funny4 years ago
76 Funny Quotes To Make You Laugh, Short Funny Sayings And Quotations
Inspirational Quotes5 months ago
56 Short Inspirational Quotes And Short Inspirational Sayings