Top 56 Top Quotes Inspirational for Success That will Inspire You Extremely “Success is no accident. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. There are no secrets to success.
These inspirational quotes and famous words of wisdom will make you feel ready to take on anything. Get inspired to live a positive and successful life today!
Success quotes to be successful in business
1. “Ultimately, the success of America’s market economy depends on trust. This includes trust between buyers and sellers, between lenders and borrowers, and between investors and the companies in which they invest.” — Amy Klobuchar
2. “With our educated workforce, our language as the international language of commerce, we are ideally geographically located to prepare for success. Following Brexit, we will have the tools at our disposal to take advantage of these attributes, and to benefit from the new opportunities that are emerging around the world.” — Priti Patel
3. “I hope the Final Five has shown that everyone is capable of success if they work hard.” — Laurie Hernandez
4. “I don’t like Tommy on Broadway at all. I like the music, I’m pleased with Pete’s success but I don’t like what they’ve done to it.” — Roger Daltrey
5. “Obviously, it’s nice when you’re having success, but this isn’t going to last forever. There are going to be rough times as well, but you’ve just got to ride those.” — Ashleigh Barty
6. “BioRhythm was a perfect fit for me, as I can relate to the company’s attention to detail when producing its products to a very dedicated fan base. Detail is a key to my success on the football field.” — Antonio Brown
7. “When I took over Louis Vuitton, everyone said, ‘It’s already so big – what more can you do?’ And since then, we’ve multiplied that success tenfold.” — Bernard Arnault
8. “I think the success of my work stems from being truthful.” — Catherine O’Hara
9. “I was a little different. I still say I’m a little different, because success to me is not having the most money, or having the biggest car or the biggest house.” — Herschel Walker
10. “Success is just being happy. And I try so many different things. I do a lot of different things. Because I think God has helped me to love myself. I know who God is, and I love God.” — Herschel Walker
Success quotes for motivation and inspiration
11. “The American Dream is one of success, home ownership, college education for one’s children, and have a secure job to provide these and other goals.” — Leonard Boswell
12. “I grew up in the once segregated South. I experienced forced integration during my formative school years. I lived the sacrifices, burdens, and tears. I also lived the moments of understanding, of acknowledgment, of fellowship and success. I saw my parents and grandparents coming home beaten down – and some of my friends beaten up.” — Donna Brazile
13. “I was hoping I could become a success to give my mother and my father a better way of living.” — Bobby Womack
14. “I went from not being known anywhere in the world to winning junior Wimbledon and six months later playing the Australian Open. I was a victim of my own success, really.” — Ashleigh Barty
15. “The success that the Tolkien books had redefined modern fantasy.” — George R. R. Martin
16. “At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.” — Jane D. Hull
17. “I feel I am a role model to many, not just for my designs, but also for the fact that I started my own company with the help of my two friends. I became a success story, and people relate to that.” — Christian Louboutin
18. “When I realized that my big dream was going to come true – ‘Night Shift’ was a success, ‘Splash’ was a success, I got the job to do ‘Cocoon’ – suddenly, I was underway. And I knew my name was rising up the lists. I was going to have a career. I was going to be able to direct movies until I screwed it up.” — Ron Howard
19. “My first attempt at a kiss was in fifth grade, but it didn’t go so well. Later, I used Boyz II Men and Jodeci songs to come on to girls. I had more success.” — John Legend
20. “When I was a kid, I had ambitions for being a television announcer, which was before television took off, you know, in the late ’40s. And just through necessity, going out looking for work, I was starting to sing, and dance, and act, and I never expected to do that, nor to have any success at it at least.” — Dick Van Dyke
Success Quotes That Will Make You Fearless And Bold
21. “In every stump speech I give, I speak about the fact that people who dream and achieve enormous success do not make us poorer – they make us better off.” — Mitt Romney
22. “In this great country, we celebrate success. We don’t want to penalize those who have done well.” — Kamala Harris
23. “Bare hands grip success better than kid gloves. Be thorough in all things, no matter how small or distasteful! The man who counts his hours and kicks about his salary is a self-elected failure.” — Charles M. Schwab
24. “Successful people often exude confidence – it’s obvious that they believe in themselves and what they’re doing. It isn’t their success that makes them confident, however. The confidence was there first.” — Travis Bradberry
25. “Will I be a success? I don’t know.” — Pep Guardiola
26. “Leaders in China and India realize that science and technology lead to success and wealth. But many countries in the West graduate students into the unemployment line by teaching skills that were necessary to live in 1950.” — Michio Kaku
27. “Success is different for everyone; everybody defines it in their own way, and that’s part of what we do in ‘Close Up’, finding what it was each person wanted to achieve and what their willingness to sacrifice for that was.” — William Shatner
28. “There are repercussions to everything, even advancement and success. And I think that the repercussions to my success was the loss of my marriage.” — Jill Scott
29. “Part of being a man is learning to take responsibility for your successes and for your failures. You can’t go blaming others or being jealous. Seeing somebody else’s success as your failure is a cancerous way to live.” — Kevin Bacon
30. “’Success’ is a seductive word. Thousands of books have been written on the subject. They promise money, freedom, leisure, and luxury.” — Joseph B. Wirthlin
Success Quotes – Quotes About Success
31. “There’s enormous progressive activism and, more often than not, success at the grassroots level – everything from living wage campaigns to efforts to finance our elections are having terrific success.” — Jim Hightower
32. “To me, I’ve played full seasons and had success. Mentally, I’ve been through it before. I’m not incapable of going through this.” — Colin Kaepernick
33. “Real success is not on the stage, but off the stage as a human being, and how you get along with your fellow man.” — Sammy Davis, Jr.
34. “Art is something that grows and breathes and lives, and it shouldn’t be predicated on the success of box office – but it is. But within that, you have to give people a chance to find their voice, to play, to continue to create.” — Ava DuVernay
35. “Follow your passion. Nothing – not wealth, success, accolades or fame – is worth spending a lifetime doing things you don’t enjoy.” — Jonathan Sacks
36. “I’ve been so fortunate in my life that my family has never been jealous of my success. They have shown true love and commitment to me by being supportive. They shared in it.” — Mike Krzyzewski
37. “Don’t think of it as failure. Think of it as time-released success.” — Robert Orben
38. “I realise that I do not change the course of history. I am an actor, I do a movie, that’s the end of it. You have to realise we are just clowns for hire. After I had success it was great, at first, not to worry about money. It was on my mind when I was growing up.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
Inspirational Success Quotes And Positive Sayings
#1. You have to do what is right for yourself nobody else is walking in your shoes”
#2. I choose to be happy”
#3. If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it.”
#4. If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 minutes.”
#5. Every day may not be good but there’s good in every day”
#6. Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.”
#7. Always Stay away from struggle people. the you can find every solution.”
#8. Be a light in this world”
#9. Staying positive doesn’t mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on hard days you know that there are better ones coming.”
#10. Never stop being a good person because of bad people”
#11. Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breathe. You’re strong. You got this. Take it day by day.”
#12. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day”
#13. Let today be the day you stop harming yourself with thoughts about the past. You can’t undo past mistakes. But you can learn from them and forgive yourself for not knowing better at the time.”
#14. Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.”
#15. Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical person that you are.”
#16. The life in front of you is way more important than the life behind you.”
#17. Don’t over think, just let it go”
#18. Stop doubting yourself, work hard, and make it happen.”
#19. Every morning, we get a chance to be different. A chance to chance. A chance to be better.”
Top Quotes Inspirational for Success
#20. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”
#21. Be the person you want to have in your life”
#22. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result make a different choice.”
#23. I’m a very strong believer that whoever is meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, regardless how far they wander.”
#24. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong. Focus on what could go right.”
#25. Every day is a new opportunity to change your life.”
#26. Instead of saying, I’m damaged, I’m broken, say I’m healing, I’m rediscovering myself, I’m starting over.”
#27. Let go of every thought that isn’t pushing your mind in a positive direction.”
#28. And then it happens… one day you wake up and you’re in this place. You’re in this place where everything feels right. Your heart is calm. Your soul is lit. Your thoughts are positive. Your vision is clear. You’re at peace, at peace with where you’ve been, at peace with what you’ve been through and at peace with where you’re headed.”
#29. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.”
#30. Don’t talk just act don’t say just show don’t promise just prove”
#31. I have released all harmful tension from my mind and body.”
#32. Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.”
#33. Kindness should never be taken for granted because even the nicest people have their limits!”
#34. You kissed my heart with forgiveness, in spite of all I’ve done. You’ve healed me inside and out from every disease.”
#35. The comeback is always stronger than the setback”
#36. Good things are going to happen”
#37. Our greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.”
#38. Always help someone. You might be the only one that does.”
#39. Be more positive challenge be happier, think positive & find greater success in 30 days!
Day1–For every worst case scenario you think of, imagine the best thing that could happen.
Day2–spend 5min. imagining your dream life & write down what steps you need to take to get there.
Day3– Have lunch with someone you admire or someone you run into today.
Day4– Do 3 things to cut negativity out of your life. Unfollow, delete & remove negative feeling from your life.
Day5–Choose a positive mantra for the day. Google a mantra if you can’t thing of one.
Day6–Give a genuine compliment to 3 people.
Day7–Think about the best parts of your life while you’re waiting in line or at a stop light.
Day8–Take a few minutes to write down your values. What is most important in your life?
Day9–Whenever you have a minute, take 3 full deep breaths to get your oxygen flowing.
Day10–Dance, run, jump on a trampoline. Get out there and get your endorphins going for at least 5 minutes.
Day11–Do something nice for someone unexpectedly. Keep your eyes open for someone who could use a boost.
Day12–Share a good memory with 2 friends and reminisce over good times.
Day13–Learn something new from someone today.
Day14–Remember that other people’s opinions say more about them than you.
Day15–Keep good on promises to yourself. Do at least 3 things to work towards your goals.
Day16–Make eye contact and smile at everyone you walk past today. Bonus for saying hello!
Day17–Laugh for no good reason. Laugh at silly, annoying things that happen today and move on.
Day18–Meditate for 5 minutes that’s it.
Day19–Think about what you can learn from challenges you’re currently facing.
Day20–Question negative thoughts you have today. Could the opposite be true?
Day21–Do on simple thing that fills your heart with joy–painting, biking, singing, whatever!
Day22–Learn more about a cause that’s important to you & brainstorm what you can do to help.
Day23–Fill your instagram with positivity. Follow someone or an organization that inspires you.
Day24–Go for a walk and admire the world around you.
Day25–Print out a positive quote you love & put it on your bathroom mirror or by your desk.
Day26–Create a positive thinking playlist that instantly makes you smile.
Day27–Call someone that you haven’t talked to in a while.
Day28–Write yourself a love letter. Wax poetic about how amazing you are.
Day29–Look for the good in every single person you see. Compliment the people you really admire.
Day30–See how many of these positive thinking challenges you can complete in a day! ”
#40. Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.”
#41. It’s not all sunshine & rainbows but a good amount of it. Actually is.”
#42. Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.”
#43. You’re about to overcome something you’ve been dealing with. Your mind and heart will soon be at peace again. Be patient. Everything will be okay.”
#44. The only way to do great work is to love what you do”
#45. Stay positive, work hard, make it happen.”
#46. And suddenly you just know it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.”
#47. Kindness is free sprinkle that stuff everywhere”
#48. We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.”
#49. Worst pain is getting played by someone you lowered your standards for.”
#50. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.”
#51. You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind”
#52. Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.”
#53. Never mind what others do; do better than yourself, beat your own record from day to day.”
#54. A reminder: be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best that you can.”
#55. I am confident 2019”
#56. Three solutions to every problem: accept it, change it or leave it. If you can’t accept it, change it. If you can’t change it, leave it.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
50 of the Funny Good Night Images with Wishes, Greetings, Pictures
50 Good Night Messages For Boyfriend with Pictures And Quotes
80 of the Good Night Quotes for Friends And Images
44 Good Night For Boyfriend with Wishes, Greetings, Pictures
105 What to Write In a New Job Card – Congratulation Messages
40 of the Good Night My Love Text Messages
115 Funny New Job Wishes Messages – What to Write in a Congratulations Card
150 Of The Happy Teachers Day Wishes Messages | Best Quotes About Teaching Appreciation
112 Thank You Teacher Messages And Quotes | Best Quotes About Teaching – What To Write In A Teacher Thank You Note
105 What to Write In a New Job Card – Congratulation Messages
- 40 of the Good Night My Love Text Messages
- 115 Funny New Job Wishes Messages – What to Write in a Congratulations Card
- 150 Of The Happy Teachers Day Wishes Messages | Best Quotes About Teaching Appreciation
- 112 Thank You Teacher Messages And Quotes | Best Quotes About Teaching – What To Write In A Teacher Thank You Note
- 105 What to Write In a New Job Card – Congratulation Messages
- 80 of the Good Night Quotes for Friends And Images
- 44 Good Night For Boyfriend with Wishes, Greetings, Pictures
- 56 Good Night Messages For Friends Images with Pictures for Goodnight
- 50 Good Night Messages For Boyfriend with Pictures And Quotes
- 50 of the Funny Good Night Images with Wishes, Greetings, Pictures
- 60 Funny Good Night Messages with Wishes, Greetings, Pictures
- 50 Inspirational Good Night Messages and Pictures
- 60 Happy Birthday Prayers with Wishes, Greetings, Pictures
- 38 Cute Happy Birthday Blessings Pictures And Quotes
- 40 of the Happy Birthday Wishes, Greetings, Pictures
- 70 Sweet Happy Birthday Greetings Wishes, Greetings, Pictures
- 60 of the Happy Birthday Flowers And Quotes For The Birthday
- 60 of the Happy Birthday Images For The Birthday
- 42 Best Good Evening Images And Quotes
- 45 Good Afternoon Images to Make Brighten Your day
Positive Quotes3 years ago
25 Stay Positive Quotes Moving Forward To Inspire
Good Morning2 years ago
60 Really Cute Good Morning Quotes for Her & Morning Love Messages
Birthday Wishes3 years ago
144 Happy Birthday Wishes And Happy Birthday Funny Sayings
Life3 years ago
56 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes With Beautiful Images
Funny2 years ago
76 Funny Quotes To Make You Laugh, Short Funny Sayings And Quotations
Inspirational Quotes3 years ago
56 Short Inspirational Quotes And Short Inspirational Sayings
Positive Quotes3 years ago
38 Short Positive Quotes – Motivational Quotes of the Day
Inspirational Quotes2 years ago
147 Uplifting Short Inspirational Quotes & Positive Words With Images To Inspiring