Are you having a loved one coming home? Here are the best quotes which will help you to celebrate this feeling of happiness and excitement.
1. “There is little in life so reassuring as a genuine welcome.” – Robin Hobb.
2. “Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on but you keep going anyway.”
3. “I want to say a very sincere thank you for this welcome home – it is a wonderful welcome home. It is the place to where I return and where I will always return because it is of Gateway that I am.” – Michael D. Higgins
4. “No matter under what circumstances you leave it, home does not cease to be home. No matter how you lived there-well or poorly. Welcome home brother.”
5. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn no one can stop you.”
6. “Home the blessed word, which opens to the human heart the most perfect glimpse of Heaven, and helps to carry it thither, as on an angel’s wings. Welcome home.”
7. “All flaws will be filled today just because of you. You are here once again. Welcome home dear.”
8. “And suddenly you just know…it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of new beginnings. – Meister ekhart”
9. “It is equally wrong to speed a guest who does not want to go, and to keep one back who is eager. You ought to make welcome the present guest, and send forth the one who wishes to go.” -Homer.
10. “You could walk out of the house, but you always returned home. Welcome home.”
11. “In every day, there are 1, minutes. That means we have 1440, daily opportunities to make a positive impact. -Les brown”
12. “Welcome to those who believe in the power of dreams and who would like to join me in my exploration of life.” – Bertrand Piccard.
13. “Hug one another with a holy kiss.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita.
14. “Welcome home where we make memories share us fover comfort me unter and weather string fjeter you belong here”
15. “I welcome all creatures of the world with grace.” -Hildegard of Bingen.
16. “Children make you want to come back to life.” – Muhammad Ali. 77.” Do you know what is good about babies? They are like little packages of hope. Like the future in a basket. ” -Lish McBride.
17. “Welcome home. In your absence, you were missed. Now that you have returned, though, things are alright. Let us begin living again.”
18. “May the New Year bring you new grace, new gladness and new glory.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita.
19. Welcome to the family, where hugs and kisses are mandatory.
20. “It is our solemn duty, our precious privilege-even our sacred opportunity-to welcome to our homes and to our hearts the children who grace our lives.” -Thomas S. Monson.
21. “One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up. Instead of what they have to gain.”
22. We love you and are so happy you’re now part of our family.
24. “”Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic, and miracles.” – Roy t. Bennett”
25. “Welcome back dear, it was a hard time to spend without you. But welcome back to your rightful home.”
26. “Welcome back this new morning with smile on your face, love in your heart and good thoughts in your mind and you will have a wonderful day. Good morning.”
27. “Extend your arms in welcome to the future. The best is yet to come!” – Anthony de Mello.
28. “Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms. Welcome home.”
29. “Every family should have a room where Christ is welcome in the person of the hungry and thirsty stranger.” – Saint John Chrysostom.
30. “Home is where the heart is. Welcome home.”
31. “If you know you’re going home, the journey is never too hard. Welcome home.”
32. “Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday…Today will never happen again.” – Og Mandino.
33. “C.o.f.f.e.e. Christ offers forgiveness for everyone everywhere”
34. “Don’t think too much. Just do what makes you happy.”
35. “Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
36. “Welcome back my dear! You do not know my feelings after you come back home. I am really very happy.”
37. “Take life day by day and be grateful for the little things don’t get caught up in what you cant control accept it and make the best of it mancandangel-”
38. “Dear, you are the person who brings happiness to this home and because of you, I feel special. Welcome back, dear.”
39. “We are made for goodness. We are made for love…We are made for all of the beautiful things that you and I know. We are made to tell the world that there are no outsiders…all are welcome.” – Demond Tutu.
40. “Our valleys may be filled with foes and tears; but we can lift our eyes to the hills to see God and the angels, heaven’s spectators, who support us according to God’s infinite wisdom as they prepare our welcome home.” – Billy Graham.
41. “Coming home is one of the most beautiful things. Welcome back dear.”
42. “Luckily the weather has aligned with our wishes. The sun and I bid you a warm welcome to our home.”
43. “Beauty is God’s handwriting — a wayside sacrament; welcome it in every fair face, every fair sky, every fair flower, and thank for it Him.” -Charles Kingsley.
44. “Come inside this heart of mine it’s not my own make it home come and take this heart and make it all your own welcome home”
45. “The sun at home warms better than the sun elsewhere. Welcome home.”
46. “I’m so glad you made it safely home from your business trip. Welcome back to our humble little house.”
47. “May we greet each other with a smile, hug and speak kind words.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita.
48. “The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest. -Unknown”
49. “Make your mind the most beautiful thing about you. Wetheurban”
50. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind c.s. Lewis”
51. “Hope greets your desires warmly while doubts insult your efforts bitterly!” ― Israelmore Ayivor.
52. “Home sweet home. This is the place to find happiness. If one doesn’t find it here, one doesn’t find it anywhere. Welcome home.”
53. “Welcome home our new born baby, we are all so happy and thrilled at your arrival, my sincere congratulations to you on the birth of your little child.”
54. “Welcome to your safest place – your home. Hope you have enjoyed your journey.”
55. “As they marched, the crowds lining the route broke into applause, a sweet and deeply felt spontaneous pattering that was a sort of communal embrace. Welcome home. ” -Lance Morrow.
56. “For every person who might reject you if you live your truth, there are ten others who will embrace you and welcome you home.” -Marianne Williamson.
57. In this family, we share our lives with each other because we care.
58. “I’m so glad you made it safely home from your business trip. Welcome back to our humble little house. Love you, darling.”
59. “The best journey takes you home”
60. “You’ve never given up on anything, and we’re grateful because we needed you this last time. Thanks for being a tenacious so-and-so.” -Unknown.*
61. You were chosen to become part of our family because we love you.
62. “The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ” – Emily Dickinson.
63. “You come back home after a long time, I am very happy about your arrival. You didn’t know how much I missed you!”
64. “My friends, welcome to the other side of the rainbow.” -Ed Murray.
65. “I’m throwing away all of my masks now to wear only my soul. I think it’s about time to get back home. Naked soul jn”
66. “I was there the day you left, and I’m Here to welcome you home! Welcome back!”
67. Not all family members are born into our family.
68. “Welcome anything that comes to you, but do not long for anything else.” -Andre Gide.
69. “Never be afraid to do the things that makes you feel free.”
70. As the newest member of the family, prepare to be loved.
- Happy Thanksgiving GIFs
- 55 Best Thanksgiving Messages for Friends – Happy Thanksgiving
- 70 Best Happy Anniversary to Sister and Brother in Law – Love Wordings
- 60 Invitation Message for Birthday Party
- 120 Positive Friday Blessings With images
- The Christmas Phone Call – Jokes Of The Day
- 70 I Am Proud Of My Wife Quotes
- 35 Apology Message To Boss – Sorry Messages
- 85 I Don’t Care Quotes and Sayings
- Power of Inner Peace – How to Control Your Emotions | Gautam Buddha Motivational Story
- 75 Inspirational Silence Quotes about Life and Love
- 65 Prayer for Strength and Courage in Difficult Times
- 58 I Really Appreciate You Messages For Him
- 50 Thanks For Playing With My Feelings Quotes and Sayings
- 35 Inspiring Preschool Graduation Quotes
- 80 Deep Soul Quotes to Love and Live By
- 90 Happy Fathers Day Captions- Funny and Cute Father’s Day
- 77 I Miss You My Sister Messages and Quotes
- 95 Fake Love Quotes and Sayings
- 92 Lost Love Quotes and Sayings
Good Morning7 months ago
60 Really Cute Good Morning Quotes for Her & Morning Love Messages
Positive Quotes11 months ago
45 Stay Positive Quotes Moving Forward To Inspire
Good Morning3 months ago
56 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes With Beautiful Images
Inspirational Quotes4 years ago
147 Uplifting Short Inspirational Quotes & Positive Words With Images To Inspiring
Inspirational Messages5 months ago
50 Short Positive Quotes – Motivational Quotes of the Day
Birthday Wishes1 year ago
144 Happy Birthday Wishes And Happy Birthday Funny Sayings
Funny4 years ago
76 Funny Quotes To Make You Laugh, Short Funny Sayings And Quotations
Inspirational Quotes5 months ago
56 Short Inspirational Quotes And Short Inspirational Sayings